Dan’s Dive Shop Sales Terms & Conditions
Dan’s Dive Shop is proud to offer Canadians the best selection of online dive gear available from the industry’s most progressive brands.
We offer a 30 day return policy on unused items that are normally stocked items. Special Order items will be subject to a restocking fee.
- If it is within 30 days and the items are in new condition with original packaging, there is a 100% credit or refund on any regularly stocked item (less shipping costs). This does not apply to special orders (custom made suits, tall or short sizes that are not stocked, rare colours, stock or custom drysuits, Fourth Element Thermocline Products, 1 off items that take 2-4 weeks to receive and will be hard to re-sell).
- If you order a product that is normally stocked and it doesn’t fit, no problem! If we have another one in stock in the next size up or down or can get one easily. We will happily switch it for a replacement; simply just ship it back to us at your cost.
- If items have been unused but packaging is destroyed, products can still be returned for store credit worth 80% of the purchase price.
- If items have been used we can take regularly stocked items back within 30 days at a 75% store credit.
- Re-Stocking Fees will be applied on all special orders at a 60% refund or in-store credit, so please double check manufacturer size charts before placing your order. This is especially important on wetsuits and drysuits.
- Returning items is simple, please call the store for a return authorization number and we’ll await your return and take the appropriate action in your best interest.
Returning An Item
- Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products should be in the condition they were received in, as well as in their original packaging. Please remember to include all warranty cards and manuals.
- Please include the Return Authorization Number written on the outside of the box and also written on a copy of your receipt.
- Send your package via Canada Post or appropriate Canadian parcel carrier for shipments within in Canada. US Shipments returned via courier will be refused (due to high duty and brokerage fees if declared value is over $1.00). We only accept US shipments back using US Postal Service. Return Instructions from the US will be given upon phone call or email. International Shipments must be sent standard mail. (Please note that shipping charges are your responsibility and not something that we cover unless it is our error.)
In the event of any questions or problems with your order, or if the product received was defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department within 10 days of receipt. We will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Our Customer Support Team can be reached Monday through Friday 10 am – 6 pm at 800 268-3267 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Terms and Policies
- All in-stock orders will generally be shipped within 48 hours (excluding holidays & weekends) and are guaranteed to be at your door within 4-7 business days (weather permitting). If you request to receive your order in less than 4-7 business days from now, you will be charged extra for shipping in order to get it to you in time.
- Payment online is made via our PayPal Gateway (You Do Not Need a PayPal account: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted via the PayPal Gateway).
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Stock is subject to change if there is a prior in-store sale which has not been updated on the Online Store.
- Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to customer.
- Wire Bank Transfer is also available for International Orders over $275.00 and a $25 service charge.
- Interac E-transfers are an accepted form of payment, and do not incur a service fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment outlined in their shipping guide.
- Dan’s Dive Shop will only refund Shipping Charges when the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment and issued credit to us. The decision made by a carrier regarding a claim for refund is final.
- Items Listed as “Free Freight” if returned will be returned for the value of the product as outlined with the exclusion of the freight costs paid out previously by Dan’s Dive Shop.
- Client must be sure to supply us with the right shipping and contact info, including email and telephone numbers. Incorrect addresses that result in return to sender (Dan’s Dive Shop) will be billed to the customer.
- Please note customers located in other countries may be subject to duty or tariffs which will be applied as part of a duty or brokerage cost by the courier brokering your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order if an item is priced incorrectly due to discrepancies in pricing, increases from the supplier, exchange rates, sales taxes, errors or omissions caused by the website shopping cart provider.
- When you order a product that says Free Shipping it applies ONLY to North American territories, unless otherwise stated. International surface packages can take 6-8 weeks minimum when going to Europe, Australia and anywhere else. Please note International surface packages are generally not traceable. However, your shipping can be upgraded by choosing Express or Air which can take 5-8 business days, is insurable and traceable.
- If shipping is charged on a “FREE Shipping” Item, we will correct this error on our end.
- Shipping rates are all quoted using Canada Post. Canpar, UPS, Fed Ex, Purolator are also available at a slightly higher rate. Canada Post rates are quoted for International Shipments. DHL or UPS are also available for faster shipping.
- All International orders can only be shipped to the billing address for the credit card being used, unless you pay with bank transfer, in which case, we can ship to any address worldwide once payment has been received into our account.
- Please Note Scubapro products are for resale online only within Canada.
Dan’s Dive Shop Inc . publishes regular newsletters, blog posts and e-blasts that we send out to our subscribers on email. We often feature trip reports, gear reviews, discounts, promotional sales, upcoming courses for recreational, cave and technical diving, as well as new products and travel. We won’t bombard you with emails, however, we do from time to time send emails to you. Please take a moment to scroll down this page to the bottom and sign up for our newsletter. Your contact information is never shared with a third party and you can opt out at any time.